Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten reasons why I want this two years to hurry!

So...in light of the fact that I have been completely miserable the past two weeks...I am going to do a top ten reasons why this two years needs to hurry! I was feeling so much better and for some reason unknown to me I have been missing the boy extra lately.

10-I most of the time feel like I can't breathe and I don't have a "Jacob" to help the hole in my chest close up a little bit--for all you Twilight fans who know exactly what I am talking about. ha ha

9-I NEVER have a thing to do on the weekends...especially the ones when my daughter is with her dad. I actually miss work which if you know me is not my style..although I do love my new job...I just used to really enjoy my weekends.

8-I feel like such a loser when I hang out with people who are in relationships or married, because I am in one, he's just not here so I am just the "stag friend". Plus I think we all know how awkward it can be to hang out with people who are dating anyways. Third wheel is all I gotta say...and I am not a fan.

7-I feel like a loser when I hang out with the single people, because in the back of my head I feel like I shouldn't really be here...I'm not single and I'm not married and I am a little old to be waiting for a missionary so I am just in some weird class all my own!

6-He's not here when I need him or just want him to be around...which is always! My very best friend in the whole world isn't here when I want to tell him something or just be in his company...I really miss it.

5-I am ready to start the next step in my life. I heard this quote from the movie When Harry Met Sally... "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Enough said.

4-This feeling is very uncomfortable...yes I made the choice to wait for him but still it hurts in places I didn't know it could hurt!

3-I am dying to go through the temple with him!!

2-I am sick and tired of all the crap I get for choosing to wait for him! Leave me the heck alone...how is my choice affecting you..is all I have to say to the people who give me a hard time about it.

1-I just straight up hardcore miss him like mad crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment